Saturday 15 January 2011

2nd wave has arrived

Hi, today, like may of You folks know, the 2nd wave of Skaven is in shops. So , i have done some extra work and spend it today on this lovely things :


We have here:

Hell Pit Abonimation
WLC/PC
Doom-Flayer
Uniforms & Heraldry of The Skaven

and

Plastic Glue
Nice PVA (from unknown firm, but really nice , big and cheap)
Plastic Cutters
The Army Painter Small Drybrush

Ok, so i`m going to rip off the plastic foil and see these beauties ;-))) I will give You guys a shout later and write a small review about new products

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a lot of fun, I hope you enjoy your new purchases! The hellpit abomination does give me the creeps, though. Any thoughts on how you will assemble the WLC/PC kit?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like what you did with the Doomwheel, be sure to keep us updated with the HPA. I don't have mine yet (I have to paint my screaming bell first) but I want to see what everyone else is doing so I can steal some ideas.

    ReplyDelete