Monday 11 April 2011

my first Rat Ogre convertion

Hi
I spend lovly weekend in our most favourite place in the world - Brighton (hehe not to fancy)  so .... if we are there , i always take advantage of that - and buy myself something new from Games Workshop :-))))
because i have soooo many miniatures waiting , and there`s no many things i want (sic!) ... i bought myself  Rat Ogres & Rats and Packmaster  box  , which i find really ugly ....  I have opt for some convertion

I have use few bits from HPA box (arm,head, engine) , chaos things like base and cloath + W40k orks buzzsaw
I did some pinning and  sculpting , which i find so difficult and hard , but happy with final effect ( even is not great ) ...







only painting left .... but for another day ;-))))  I hope U like it , tell me what U think guys !

4 comments:

  1. oh and i agree w u the rats ogre that come w the packmaster r very very ugly...ur is way cooler :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Excellent conversion. That certianly takes Rat Ogre models out of the "Yeah, that's a cool little rat monster" realm into the area of, "AHMAHGAHD DON'T LET IT EAT ME!!!!" Nice going! When do you think we'll get to see it painted?

    Cheers,
    -Zack
    Revelen Miniatures - Custom Sculpts and Painting

    ReplyDelete